Our mission is to help meet the spiritual, religious, educational and social needs of the Shia Muslim Community in Perth, Western Australia.
We are a not-for-profit incorporated association dedicated to:
- Promote Islam, primarily in the English language, according to the teachings of the Holy Quran, the traditions of Prophet Muhammad (sawa) and the principles of the Shia Ithna Ashari school of thought as laid down by the sixth descendant of Muhammad (sawa), Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (as).
- Establish facilities for Shia Ithna Ashari Muslim communities of Western Australia providing cultural activities, worship services, educational centres and social functions in order to preserve and promote the community’s cultural, social and religious values and to cater to its needs.
- Encourage the youth and women within the Shia Ithna Ashari Muslim communities to be involved in various activities by providing facilities and support for them and to communicate with other communities to achieve common causes.
- Communicate with government and non-government organisations to obtain support and facilities to meet the various needs of the Shia Ithna Ashari Muslim communities.
- Encourage living a peaceful life in the Australian society and abiding by the laws as citizens and residents of Australia.
- Promote brotherhood, friendship and peace amongst the Shia Ithna Ashari Muslim communities and other communities in Australia.
- Promote the integration of the Shia Ithna Ashari Muslim Community within the wider Australian community.
- Offer hospitality and every humanitarian assistance where possible and appropriate to the needy in Australia and overseas
This website is a medium for individuals from the community to participate in discussions, write and read various articles, receive updates on forthcoming programs, and gain access to our media library. Our intention is to bridge the gap between our fellow Muslims and non-Muslims while promoting the teachings of the Ahlulbayt (as).