WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY
Ahlulbayt Community of Western Australia is a not for profit incorporated association dedicated to:
- Promote Islam according to the teachings of the Holy Quran, the traditions of Prophet Muhammad (sawa) and the principles of the Shia Ithna Ashari school of thought as laid down by the sixth descendant of Muhammad (sawa), Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (as).
- Establish facilities for Shia Ithna Ashari Muslim communities of Western Australia providing cultural activities, worship services, educational centers and social functions in order to preserve and promote the community’s cultural, social and religious values and to cater to its needs.
- Encourage the youth and women within the Shia Ithna Ashari Muslim communities to be involved in various activities by providing facilities and support for them and to communicate with other communities to achieve common causes.
- Communicate with government and non-government organisations to obtain support and facilities to meet the various needs of the Shia Ithna Ashari Muslim communities.
- Encourage living a peaceful life in the Australian society and abiding by the laws as citizens and residents of Australia.
- Promote brotherhood, friendship, and peace amongst the Shia Ithna Ashari Muslim communities and other communities in Australia.
- Promote the integration of the Shia Ithna Ashari Muslim Community within the wider Australian community.
- Offer hospitality and every humanitarian assistance where possible and appropriate to the needy in Australia and overseas.